Follow on FaceBook

Monday 10 March 2014

10 Pledges You Should Take Right Now For Sake Of Your Happy Future




1. I will always ask WHY, WHAT, WHERE, HOW & WHEN before taking any important decision of my life.
Tough Decisions Ahead- self improvement
img: ncclassof2013.com


2. I will never hurt people who care me a lot & if i do, i will do whatever it takes them to to forgive me & love me again.

Feeling love- Self Improvement
img: liveberich.blogspot.com

3. I will never let myself think poor and weaker. I will always believe that i'm as capable and as powerful as any other in the world.
You Are Awesome, unique- self improvement
img: drorma.com


4. I will always believe my insights more than anybody in the world.
Believing insights- Self Improvement
img: linyue9293.wordpress.com


5. I will be happy and make others feel happy with me.
Happy Smileys - Self Improvement
img: entmoney.com


6. I will never try to save the money, instead i will try to earn more.
Working Hard Instead Of Worrying Hard- Self Improvement
img: whatithink.blogspot.com


7. I will never be for even a moment amongst the people who laugh at my dreams and my abilities. 
Being With Right People- Self Improvement
img: clinton-hatfield.deviantart.com


8. I will not sacrify my long term goals for short-term achievements. 
Long Term Goals- Self Improvement
img: lakshmitrance.com


9. I will always keep learning and improving myself so that people around me don't ever feel uncomfortable with me.
Learning Attitude- Self Improvement
img: radhagarima.wordpress.com


10. Everyday, I will do at least three good things that make me feel good and will remember three blessings that i have in my life. 
Helping People- Self Improvement
img: xavierleadershipcenter.com